The SECPlus Compliance Expert Library gives you all the tools you need to make your research and filing process faster, more efficient, and more thorough than ever before:
• Comprehensive SEC analysis, diagnostic tools, and source material
• Expert guidance and analysis for SEC reporting forms organized
item-by-item for each form to match filers’ workflow
• Thousands of easy-to-use sample disclosures
• State-of-the-art interactive checklists to track your progress
as you prepare important filings and financial statements
• Robust linking between analysis, regulations, forms, and checklists
• Daily news alerts via email on key trends and developments at
standard setting organizations
• Timely updates to keep you current
The SECPlus Compliance Expert Library includes:
SEC Expert: Domestic Filers. As the central hub of the SECPlus Compliance Expert Library, SEC Expert brings together in one place the concise guidance, expert analysis, sample disclosures, and checklists for all the most important domestic SEC Filings, and organizes all that information so that users can access it in an item-by-item fashion
that fits their research needs and workflow.
SECPlus. Integrates real-time access to SEC filings and company financial fundamentals with expert editorial content and source material. SECPlus allows you to:
- Link quickly from an SEC filing to relevant source materials
- Add expert editorial analysis from WG&L
- Search for companies by company name, SIC code, ticker symbol
- Access various SEC forms and form components quickly and easily
- Save search criteria and receive email notification of newly filed forms
- Compare specific filing items among different companies
- Chart and compare company financial data for a complete picture
- Stay current on new compliance topics with SECPlus Filings Highlights
Handbook of SEC Accounting and Disclosure. Provides detailed coverage of line items within Financial Statements, and also offers additional sample disclosures taken from SEC. Also has coverage of auditing issues pertaining to SEC compliance.
SEC Accounting and Reporting Manual. Provides a solid ‘waterfront’ background on wide range of SEC topics, including the background and structure of the SEC, the basic statutory structure of SEC regulation, exchange listing requirements, and foreign filers, along with topic-specific guidance on SEC reporting rules.
SEC Accounting and Auditing Update. In-depth technical bulletins, often with computational and/or disclosure examples, that give users detailed analysis of important rule-making activity affecting SEC accounting and reporting.
Accounting & Compliance Alert: Public Company Financial Management Update. Daily email alerts written by on-site reporters keep readers up-to-date on a wide range of standard-setting activity potentially affecting public companies – SEC, PCAOB, FASB, IASB, Treasury, IRS, etc. Also covers broader trends and early-stage discussion about potential future standards. Interviews and speeches keep users aware of thinking behind current and future potential activity.
Practical Guide to Corporate Governance and Accounting: Implementing the Requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Complete coverage of the responsibilities of management and directors under Sarbanes-Oxley.