Because your company’s financial health depends on prudent tax planning, Practical International Tax Strategies helps you stay on top of the latest tools and techniques available to minimize your international tax exposure.
Only Practical International Tax Strategies helps you anticipate tax and regulatory changes in the global markets and plan a proactive strategy to minimize your tax burden. As a subscriber, you'll gain access to an unrivaled network of peers at major corporations, law and accounting firms, people like you who are solving complex international tax and regulatory problems every day. You'll discover strategies, innovative solutions, and best practices you won't find elsewhere, designed to help you best maximize ROI for your operations.
Every issue brings you practical, easy-to-read insight into the latest tax laws, IRS rulings, and industry regulation changes to help you:
- Structure your international manufacturing or sales operations to minimize tax liabilities.
- Take maximum advantage of U.S. and international tax incentives.
- Use alternative financing structures to optimize tax savings.
- Avoid VAT pitfalls in cross border services and contract manufacturing.
- Optimize tax planning surrounding joint ventures and strategic alliances.
- Successfully manage issues related to holding companies, treaties, transfer pricing, expatriate taxes, VAT recovery, and much more.
Canada—Mandatory Tax Disclosure-Canadian Federal and Quebec Reporting Regimes: Aggressive Tax Planning Targeted By John Leopardi, Rebecca Levi and Janette Pantry (Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP)
Netherlands—The Netherlands: The Location for International Holding Companies By Heico Reinoud and Henrik Stipdonk (Baker & McKenzie)
Brazil—Brazilian Tax Authorities Modify the Recently-Announced List of Tax Havens and Privileged Tax Regimes By Jorge Gross, John Salerno, Eduardo Pupo, Bruno Porto, Nélio Weiss and Alvaro Taiar (PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP)
U.S.—Tax Legislation Affecting Foreign Transactions Enacted into Law By Stephen L. Feldman, Joy S. McIntyre and Remmelt A. Reigersman (Morrision & Foerster LLP)
China—Transfer Pricing and Service Transactions By Cecilia Lee (PricewaterhouseCoopers, China)
India—Vodafone Essar: International Trend of Taxing Indirect Transfers by Nonresidents Continues By Alan Granwell, Peng Tao and Stephen Weerts (DLA Piper)