No matter what your role in an organization--from internal auditor--to financial executive--to director--you'll find comprehensive guidance on meeting the needs of corporate governance regulations.
Corporate Governance on Checkpoint provides you with:
- Analysis – clear, detailed guidance from expert practitioners
- Practical Tools – checklists, sample policies and procedures, forms, client letters, interoffice memos
- Source Materials – SEC regulations and releases and the complete text of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- PCAOB Library – complete library of PCAOB rules and standards, including Auditing Standard No. 2
- Internal Control Guidance – information and tools covering the COSO internal control framework, management’s report on internal control, risk assessment and benchmarking of the control environment, and more
- Critical Information for Directors – covering all
aspects of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, the revised listing standards for the stock
exchanges, SEC rules, and recent court actions that affect boards of directors
Expert Analysis and Helpful Examples
You’ll benefit from the insights of financial compliance experts such as David Hardesty, voted “Top 100 Most Influential People” in 2004 and 2005. His publication Practical Guide to Corporate Governance and Accounting: Implementing the Requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, 2005 Edition is the most easy-to-use, authoritative, and manageable guide to SOX compliance. With over 700 pages of analysis, explanations, sample client letters, checklists and tables, this comprehensive guide helps you understand exactly how the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the related SEC and PCAOB rules and regulations affect you and your organization.
Linked Regulations, Analysis, and Practice Aids
As you research corporate governance topics, you are just a point and a click away from the regulations and standards related to what you’re doing. SEC and PCAOB materials, including the complete Sarbanes-Oxley Act, are right at your fingertips.
Weekly Updates to Keep You Current
You can receive the Corporate Finance Updates newsletter by email to keep you informed of the latest SEC, GAAP and FASB developments regarding accounting, reporting and disclosure requirements. You can be confident that you’re always working with the most current information available.