|Analysis -- In-depth subject-organized analysis of federal gift, estate and generation-skipping tax rules, and federal trust and estate income tax law (with full citations to controlling authorities).
Code-Arranged Estate Planning Annotations and Explanations -- Includes annotations of cases & rulings and full explanations of the Internal Revenue Code, Treasury Regulations and major cases.
Estate and Gift Tax Treaties -- Full official text of every treaty between the U.S. and foreign countries relating to estate and gift tax.
Waiting out EGTRRA’s Sunset Period: Practical Planning While Congress Debates Estate Tax Repeal (by Howard Zaritsky) -- takes a practical and strategic approach to dealing with the issues.
Howard Zaritsky’s Estate Planning Update -- A twice-monthly electronic newsletter provides updates and insight on the latest estate planning developments.
Estate Planner's Alert -- A monthly newsletter spotlighting critical developments in estate planning.
WG&L Estate Planning Treatises -- The definitive resource for strategies and insights written by some of the nation's leading experts in estate planning, the treatises are:
- Advising the Elderly or Disabled Client (Frolik and Brown)
- Asset Protection: Legal Planning, Strategies and Forms (Spero)
- Charitable Gifts (Colliton)
- Estate Planning & Wealth Preservation: Strategies & Solutions (Henkel)
- Estate Planning for Farms & Other Family-Owned Businesses (Bellatti)
- Estate Planning Law & Taxation (Westfall and Mair)
- Federal Estate & Gift Taxation (Stephens, Maxfield, Lind and Calfee)
- Federal Income Taxation of Estates & Trusts (Zaritsky and Lane)
- Federal Tax Valuation (Bogdanski)
- Federal Taxation of Trusts, Grantors & Beneficiaries (Peschel and Spurgeon)
- Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax (Harrington, Plaine and Zaritsky)
- Irrevocable Trusts: Analysis With Forms (Esperti and Peterson)
- Personal Financial Planning Handbook (Pond)
- Post Mortem Tax Planning (Kasner)
- Representing the Elderly or Disabled Client (Begley, Jr. and Hook)
- Retirement Planning: Tax & Financial Strategies (Streng and Davis)
- Structuring Buy-Sell Agreements: Analysis with Forms (Zaritsky)
- Structuring Estate Freezes: Analysis with Forms (Zaritsky and Aucutt)
- Tax Planning for Family Wealth Transfers (Zaritsky)
- Tax Planning for Highly Compensated Individuals (Madden)
- Tax Planning With Life Insurance: Analysis with Forms (Zaritsky and Leimberg)
- U.S. International Estate Planning (Streng)
Estate Planning (Journal) -- Articles in this acclaimed journal provide practical guidance from nationally recognized experts in the field. Covers such subjects as tax planning, retirement planning, investments, closely held businesses, elder law, software, and more.
Estate Planning Practice Aids and Special Studies
- Estate Planning Articles -- planning strategies on such subjects as QTIP trusts, maximization of marital deductions, life insurance trusts, etc.
- Will & Trust Forms and Clauses -- supported with sample language to assist in the drafting of wills and trust agreements
- Estate Checklists -- implementation questionnaire, plus checklists to assure that all essential steps are covered and all consequences are accounted for
- Estate Client Letters -- a practice management and development tool that shows the practitioner how to present issues and options to clients with necessary supporting information
- Estate IRS Sample Correspondence -- includes templates for correspondence with the IRS regarding various estate planning situations
- Federal Source and Editorial Materials
- Tax Legislation
- Practical Estate Planning under Circular 230
e-Form® RS -- federal and state IRS forms delivered via the Internet.