The Journal focuses on transactions both inbound (foreign businesses in the U.S.) and outbound (U.S. businesses abroad). Stay informed on all tax consequences of U.S. and foreign law, treaties and European Union directives.
The Journal of International Taxation provides an authoritative, in-depth, and practical analysis of the laws, regulations, treaties, and decisions governing taxation globally. Reports, articles and analysis are the work of distinguished
correspondents and tax experts in more than 20 countries. Now 64 pages every month.
Some of the topics typically covered include:
- Expatriation and inversion
- Transfer pricing policies and developments
- Treaties & treaty shopping
- Financial products and currency strategies; the Euro
- Tax issues among major U.S. trading partners
- International tax developments
- Tax shelters
Along with the regular columns and editorial features, the Journal of International Taxation highlights breaking developments in today's rapidly changing international tax scene with regular journal columns:
- GLOBAL REACH looks at major U.S. court decisions, Treasury Regulations and important Internal Revenue Service pronouncements and what they mean
- DATELINE written by expert correspondents in 25 countries describes developments affecting multi-nationals and international investors throughout the world
- ERNST & YOUNG'S FOREIGN DESK REPORT provides updates and analysis by E&Y's tax experts around the world
This is the only publication to cover these issues with a focus on helping you develop practical strategies to limit your tax liability and avoid unnecessary tax penalties. It not only gives you immediate access to what's happening in the committee rooms of the Capitol and the halls of the Internal Revenue Service, but shows you how to make tax laws in the U.S. and abroad affecting multinational transactions work for you.
Advertise in this Journal