Now you can get continuously updated news alerts on the latest corporate, accounting, auditing, SEC compliance and legislative news, events and developments, delivered to you as news occurs by Tax & Accounting’s experienced, skilled reporting staff.
Our on-site reporters will keep you informed of breaking news from standard-setting agencies and organizations, including the FASB, SEC, AICPA, PCAOB, IASB, and the IRS, as well as the latest legislative and industry news. The Public Company Accounting and Auditing Update features articles written specifically with an eye towards the impact of events, rules, and trends on accountants and auditors.
Here is what you’ll receive when you subscribe to this service:
- Full daily coverage of critical standard-setters and regulatory agencies from professional on-site news reporters
- Coverage of important company filings and disclosures, plus interviews with key executives
- Coverage and analysis of financial management trends and practices
- Feature articles providing expert guidance on the effect and application of new standards, rules, and regulations
- Online updates as events occur throughout the day
- E-mails with recent news and links to full length articles and in-depth analyses available within the service
- Your choice of how often you would like to receive those e-mail notifications – daily or as news occurs in a special ‘flash bulletin’ format
- Links to relevant primary sources
- An archive of past articles easily searchable by date, topic or source
- In-depth information that explains in a practical terms how developments affect you and your clients
- Just the Public Company Accounting and Auditing news you want, delivered straight to you in one convenient service