- News (Tax News Service: last 12 months only)
- Quick reference Tables (Withholding rate Tables)
- EU Law
- Administrative Documentation (US IRS)
- Case Law (Tax Teaty Case Law)
- Treaty and Model Comparison
- Withholding Rate Tables Comparison
- Treaty Article Comparison
- Treaty Status Monitor
- Global overview of international tax disputes with a clear description in English
- Fits the needs of international tax advisers and lawyers, corporate tax experts, governmental and academic institutions and judges.
- Descriptions of judicial systems: provides a per country overview of the organization and operation of the judiciary.
- Details of how disputes are resolved and courts operate in respect of tax proceedings. A description of the procedural rules on litigation, and the possibilities for appeal against assessments in also included. This is currently available for selected countries.
- Sections of country chapters affected by recent developments feature direct links to the relevant tax news
- Standardized outlines enabling side-by-side comparison of documents
- Easy to use and quick search facilities
- Access for up to five users (additional users for a small fee)
- Frequent Updates
- Ability to export data from tables to Excel
- RSS feeds
- The possibility to create unique personalized research profiles
- “See Also” feature to show the latest related development
- Treaty Article Comparison: Compare entire treaty documents, individual treaty articles or two different language versions side-by-side.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Zimbabwe